The clerk of the district court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or her custody or posession.
Clerk of the District Court
Debra K. Clark
PO Box 1299
Imperial, NE 69033
Court Filing Fees